Frozen Cantalop Add to Smoothies
Food id: Frozen Cantalop
This healthy Strawberry and Cantaloupe Smoothie recipe is the best way to cool off this summer. Thanks to the natural sweetness of cantaloupe melon and banana, there is no need to add any sugar to this healthy drink!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 1 glass
Calories 153 kcal
- 10 strawberries medium size, hulled and quartered - you can also use frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup cantaloupe flesh cubbed
- 1/2 medium banana ideally frozen
- 1 tbsp water or more to taste or milk
- 1 to 2 tbsp Greek yogurt optional - omit if vegan or dairy free
Place the fruits in your blender (this is my blender). Start the blender and process until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick or your blender needs a little help, add about one tablespoon of water or milk and blend again.
For a boost of protein and a thicker smoothie, add one to two tablespoons of Greek yogurt (not included in the nutrition facts). You might need to add more water or milk.